Wow look at this beautilfull bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by BassMan2000, Jul 3, 2001.

1. BassMan2000

Sep 27, 2000
    Hi guys, You should see this awesome bass my friend is selling on ebay. Its a 2001 String Ray with matching headstock wow! Brand new aswell. :) To bad I don't have money or else this would be mine but congrats on who gets it wow nicest bass I seen in a long time
  2. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    Shouldn't this go in the for sale section, even if it is a [thinly] disguised ad?
  3. BassMan2000

Sep 27, 2000
    I dunno I just think people should look at it :) can someone lend me some money so I can buy the bass myself ?
  4. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson Commercial User

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    Boom Bass Cabinets, DR strings
    Sure. Small bills okay?
  5. The seller only accepts paypal, that seems odd to me. Ive only bought things with money orders, it just seems easier that way.
  6. I can’t see any harm in this post. It is a nice bass.
    If one of our members wants it great, if they don’t, no problem.
    I say live and let live.
  7. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    that is TT's bass, he seems to like it alot, how come he already sell it?
  8. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    It's actually one of the ugliest looking Ray's Iv'e ever seen. I couldn't really make out the color, Is it Inca Silver? The Pearl p/g dosen't go with the color.

What's the difference if he's trying to sell the bass & what's the point of calling him a sc~m bag? We're all bassists & alot of us are compulsive buyers & if it a good deal, I'd buy it. If he was trying to sell real-estate or long distance service, I'd compare him to a telemarketer, but it's a BASS on TALK<b>BASS</b>.com :rolleyes:
  9. BassMan2000

Sep 27, 2000
    dude thats my bass my friend posted to show useing my account name and pw. Well paypal is fast but I accept anything really aslong as it clears. I've had my other bass go on ebay it was a peavey cirrus and the guy sent me a dead check and I was out all that money and a bass so that is why guys. please don't accuss me of this none sense.
  10. Dude, that's why you wait for the cheque to CLEAR before you send the goods. Particularly for something as valuable as a bass. I mean if it was a gu*tar.... ;o)
  11. BassMan2000

Sep 27, 2000
    yea but this guy had a rateing of 456 at the time so I trusted him :)
  12. Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Nice Ray... But ads belong in classifieds.

Your friend used YOUR account to post that. Your friend has your username and password, or you were right there... I think this is pretty suspicious, myself. ;) If your friend does have your password... you know when he does something weird it will be 100% your responsibility.

I vote to move the ad where it belongs. And I suggest, if you want to show off your basses just post pictures of them.

Example. " [ img][ /img] "

will give you.