Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Wow, public ridicule because of me.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bryan bailey, Nov 22, 2003.

1. We can ridicule you even more for not knowing how to link either. ;)

:D:D

Merls

2. Would you like an award or something?

3. Eh, I decided to make one...

[​IMG]

4. i want an award :(

5. Bah,I think I got yelled at for making a reasonable(IMO) offer on some Jackson bass.

6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I deserve a reward...

7. Here:

[​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

I feel so honored DEF *sheds a tear* I would give a speech, but this was so unexpected I didn't have time to write one. I would like to thank DEFELDUS and Kaz, they are the ones who made this possible. THANKS! *raises trophy in air and walks off stage*

9. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    It's bassist like you that give bassists a bad name. If I could swim, I'd come and kick your ass.

10. Cmon Matt, have a sense of humor. When Dave left you lost it all :(

11. OH NO! HERE HE COMES![​IMG]

12. you really do. here ya go :D :

[​IMG]

13. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

I just referenced one of the greatest anti bassist jokes of all time, and I've lost my sense of humor? Damn, but in all seriousness, this thread isn't funny. :meh:

14. cmon you know my two about you were funny :spit:

but yeah, the original topic was pointless, so we gave this thread purpose. err something. yeah. :meh:

15. Ok, well, you still got SOME humor left, but not like you used to have, and you have to admit, DEF's pic of the lil kid in the pool is pretty funny.

16. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    .[​IMG]

17. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    In attempts to silence my critics. I've got a teacher that's out to get/flunk me, and I've got things to do left and right, and I am flat broke so I can't afford to get the things required to do the things. I'm in a dooooooooooooooooooooown period.

18. It's ok Matt. It isn't mandatory that you entertain us, get those things that are actually important out of the way first!