1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

wow...sometimes i really hate my fellow UW students...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jasonbraatz, Sep 8, 2003.

1. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA

i have no words to explain what a petty, stupid, insignificant thing about half the students here on campus are going absolutely crazy over. so you didn't get to jump around at the game. big deal.

:rolleyes: x100000

2. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Really. :rolleyes:

3. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jocks are so dumb. And sports fans are idiots.

I don't mean that to anyone here, but everyone I know at my school who is a sports fan, is a complete idiot.:rolleyes:

4. Killdar

Killdar

Dec 16, 2002
    Portland Maine
    Indeed.

Some of the people I know are alright, but I won't be caught in a deep conversation with them, that's for sure.

Those people shall be added to the "to be slapped" list.

:rolleyes:

5. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    I dont think its fair to judge them as idiots as they got upset over a 'dumb tradition'.

For example, if your july the 4th was cancelled and you got in a huff I wouldn't understand the big deal. Why? Because I'm from England so dont follow it.

Sure I don't follow football or sports but I can see how they're miffed if some lazy sound guy wouldnt play a 3 minute track.

6. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX
    I would definitely be one of those raising hell. Traditions are what make a university and give it character. If it weren't for traditions inherent to every university, they'd all be basically the same.

I wouldn't go as far as flippin' off the cameras or anything, but I do agree that its ridiculous. Fans are obviously very important to the game or that "12th man" wouldn't have been mentioned.