wow...sometimes i really hate my fellow UW students...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jasonbraatz, Sep 8, 2003.

1. jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA

i have no words to explain what a petty, stupid, insignificant thing about half the students here on campus are going absolutely crazy over. so you didn't get to jump around at the game. big deal.

:rolleyes: x100000
  2. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jocks are so dumb. And sports fans are idiots.

I don't mean that to anyone here, but everyone I know at my school who is a sports fan, is a complete idiot.:rolleyes:
  3. Killdar

Dec 16, 2002
    Portland Maine

Some of the people I know are alright, but I won't be caught in a deep conversation with them, that's for sure.

Those people shall be added to the "to be slapped" list.

4. yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    I dont think its fair to judge them as idiots as they got upset over a 'dumb tradition'.

For example, if your july the 4th was cancelled and you got in a huff I wouldn't understand the big deal. Why? Because I'm from England so dont follow it.

Sure I don't follow football or sports but I can see how they're miffed if some lazy sound guy wouldnt play a 3 minute track.

5. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    I would definitely be one of those raising hell. Traditions are what make a university and give it character. If it weren't for traditions inherent to every university, they'd all be basically the same.

I wouldn't go as far as flippin' off the cameras or anything, but I do agree that its ridiculous. Fans are obviously very important to the game or that "12th man" wouldn't have been mentioned.