Wow, TB really does care!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by matt bass, Feb 21, 2006.

1. matt bass

matt bass

Apr 28, 2003
    Staffs, England
    Just logged onto TB for the usual browse and read

Hello matt bass - it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Please feel free to take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums? :)

Just another reason why I love TB even though im no big poster.

2. invisiman

Feb 22, 2004
    Yeah, I got that too. Gives me a reason to post more, I guess :smug:
  3. :eek: :scowl:
  4. Don't you go shaking your head. You haven't been here long enough. I think I was gone longer than you've been around.:D

Rock on
  5. Don't you go "pwn"ing me, mister. My mom is your idol, remember? :D
  6. I don't get it :eyebrow:
  7. Groove Theory

Groove Theory Grizzly Adams DID have a beard.

Oct 3, 2004
    The Psychiatric Ward
    hmm, I've never got one.....oh wait, thats right, I go though withdrawls if I dont get my Talkbass time each day...y'know what they say, a talkbass a day keeps the doctor away...or something to that effect....:D
  8. Sorry, not everyone can post sixty-two times a day.
  9. Hmm..

Hi Keith!
    It has come to our attention that you have been posting a lot more then our usual members. Maybe you should go outside and hit the slopes instead of sitting around writing on a bass guitar forum.

Just kidding...

But seriously, support us.

10. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Hi Michael! It appears that you haven't posted in over fifteen minutes! Everything ok? You didn't fall down the stairs or anything, did you?

11. Hahaha, I wish I had Talkbass to follow me around and be genuinely concerned for my well being. "No Adam, take the foil off before you microwave that chili". Just little things, of course, until I can properly dress and feed myself.;)
  12. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Careful. The TB automated message system will go all H.A.L. 9000 on you at the drop of a hat.

brad cook
  13. BassManPatsFan

BassManPatsFan Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2004
    San Francisco
    Or wants to...
  14. if your sittin in front of your damn computer it means you aint playin your bass. now go.
  15. FunkSlap89

Apr 26, 2005
    Albany, NY
    i do both simultaneously.
    sort of...

i have my bass in my lap while im on the computer. two hours later i realize my amp is on and the bass is plugged in. The battery in my bass is dead... :rolleyes:
  16. :D

17. mikemulcahy

Jun 13, 2000
    The Abyss
    Not true. Doctor is here everyday.;)

18. That's really special. All I get when I log on is... "You again?"