1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Wow - Teacher Arrested for Having an Orgy with 5 Students

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by tastybasslines, May 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tastybasslines

tastybasslines Banned

May 9, 2010
    Los Angeles, CA
  2. Hawaii Islander

Hawaii Islander Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2007
    Rio Rico, AZ
    1. I don't approve of her alleged conduct.
    2. She is accused of a crime but not convicted (innocent until proven guilty in a court of law)
    3. Stop pay and fire her if convicted.
    4. The students were adults 18 and 19 years old and consenting adults.
    5. It's Texas and their laws tend to cater to a fundamentalist (religious) world view.
    6. It's Texas :D

3. jp58

jp58

Dec 9, 2009
    Tennessee
    +1

This is coming from the same state that tried to remove Jefferson from history textbooks because he was a Deist.

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    She's ugly.

-Mike

5. jp58

jp58

Dec 9, 2009
    Tennessee
    I love how the people on the page have all blamed things like teacher's unions for the incident. Yes, the union was definitely responsible for her actions as an individual.

6. Indiana Mike

Indiana Mike Supporting Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Evansville
    Wow

Fugly

I threw up a little

That said I
    Might do
    Her

7. Wow... in sooooo many different ways. Ah well, they were 18. I feel sorry for her more than anything.

8. jwbassman

jwbassman Supporting Member

Aug 9, 2006
    Buttaface

9. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
    Melnibone
  10. wdinc01

wdinc01

Nov 19, 2005
    Jacksonville, FL
    At first I assumed the students were younger, which made me wonder how she managed to get a group like that together. But then after I read they were all 18-19, I just started feeling a little sorry for her I suppose.

But then again, her husband was away serving the country, so nevermind.

11. fokof

fokof One day ,I'll be in the future

Mar 16, 2007
    Here
    She was doing overtime.
    Brought some job back home , that's it.

12. Ziltoid

Ziltoid I don't play bass

Apr 10, 2009
    Canada
    The only thing that annoys me in that story is that she's married.

13. I was so hoping she would be hot like Debra Lafave or Erica Chevillar. :bag:

And why did this happen in Texas? This kinda stuff is supposed to be reserved for Florida.

14. Hawaii Islander

Aug 11, 2007
    Rio Rico, AZ
    Long and sometimes multiple deployments take a huge toll on marriages. When I was stationed in Turkey, my friend's wife attempted to commit suicide because of depression brought on by prolonged separation. Stressful situations cause people to do things they normally would not do. Just keep that in mind before throwing stones or rendering judgement.

15. I don't see what is wrong with this. She did this at her home with consenting adults, what the **** is the problem?:confused:

16. Ziltoid

Ziltoid I don't play bass

Apr 10, 2009
    Canada
    Exactly.

17. Hawaii Islander

Aug 11, 2007
    Rio Rico, AZ
    Texas laws are special. :cool:

18. I thought being 18 meant doing whoever you want.

19. elgecko

elgecko

Apr 30, 2007
    Anasleim, CA
  20. Well, Texas law forbids sexual relations between a teacher and student and at a high school level that might be a good thing. I don't think it's particularly immoral but it's a situation that could get real hairy real fast if word got out amongst the student body and administration. It could turn out pretty badly for the teacher even without legal intervention.

That said, someone facing a decade for consensual sex with other adults is just completely ridiculous. There are people who have gotten away with less for robbery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.