Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Wow, the stupidity of some people

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Apr 18, 2003.

1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    On the morning of 9/11/01, a man with an office on the 103rd floor of the WTC didn't go to work. He went to his girlfriend's place, turned off his phone, didn't watch T.V. at all, and didn't turn his phone back on untill 11 A.M.

[​IMG]

Biggest jerk in the world, if you ask me.

2. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! That is toooo funny!* It just goes to show... everything will come back to bite you in the arse.

*I'm not laughing at the WTC accident, but the guy who was cheating on his wife.

3. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Thats comdey gold, I wish he was my nextdoor neighbour!

4. What paper is that from? I remember reading it about...oh, 2 months ago? Maybe more. I thought it was SO funny though.

5. Funny as it is you do realize that it is crap, don't you? There's not a chance in hell you could have missed that while in the city, TV or no TV.

6. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

In this case, I'd rather be divorced. But, not like that.

Damned if you do...Damned if you don't!

7. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    I remember hearing about this right after the tragedy. I always beleived it to be true. Unfortunatly, if it is true, I don't think it's that funny. Think of the what the wife was thinking/feeling before she got in touch with that loser?:(

8. rockbassist1087

rockbassist1087 Guest

Nov 29, 2002
    Long Island, NY
    haha, that sucks. Yea that guy is a jerk though. How could he not have realized what went on.

9. deadweeds

deadweeds

Oct 28, 2002
    Harbor Beach,MI
    he's probably a bass player too...

10. He must have been hella drunk to not hear or see the Twin Towers Collapsing, If this is a true story. Funny tho.

11. exactly... consider the source...

from a site called boners.com, do you really think you can trust the information there? :meh:

12. Wasn't Boner a character on Growing Pains?:D

Kinda funny. I'm glad we've grown in our society that we acn actually laugh at events surronding such tradgedy. It shows that we have finally begun to move on. Good for us. No sarcasm.

Rock on
    Eric:bassist: