1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

WOW... What a DEAL on a Cirrus BXP 4?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ubnomnar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    I hope you're being sarcastic about that being a deal.

2. ubnomnar

ubnomnar Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2009
    So Cal
    Sarcastic? Whats wrong with $1599.00 for an imported 4-string Cirrus BXP?;)

I could either buy the BXP Cirrus... or get another nice B-Quad... or ZON... or Modulus... or Dingwall... or... _________ (insert highly desirable bass)...

It must have been a typo. I'm sure the seller was hoping for $159.90:confused:

3. Bass-Adrenaline

Bass-Adrenaline

Jan 23, 2010
    The tuners on it seem to be angled oddly.

4. Staccato

Staccato Low End Advocate Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Alabama
    People defend sellers on forums that ask unrealistic prices, there's no difference...

5. Bass-Adrenaline

Bass-Adrenaline

Jan 23, 2010
    Theres unrealistic and absurd, that auction is absurd. You are right though, poeple seem to defend people on a forum way quicker than an auction for some reason.

6. ShenmueTacos

ShenmueTacos

May 22, 2009
    Virginia
    I'll take six of them for that price!

7. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of: It's their property and they can ask whatever price they want for it, unrealistic or not. That doesn't mean I or anyone else that knows anything about basses will pay it though.

8. The seller really plastered the listing with "Make an Offer". Lets all make really LOW offers.

9. bass_lord_mutha

bass_lord_mutha Supporting Member

Oct 6, 2006
    Odessa, TX
    Hahhahaahahahahaha, ha, haha, haha, hahahaha *gasp, gasp* Sorry I threw up in my mouth a little bit...

That's more like a price on a used USA Cirrus. The BXP's for for around $600 brand spanking new, lol.

So to answer your question, uh, no!

10. cb56

cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Ozarks
    Hey, but it comes with a Yamaha case! ;)

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 12, 2021