Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

...wow...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Stangg, Feb 7, 2001.

1. Stangg

Stangg Guest

I remember notduane signed in right after me (my name was never on the "welcome to our newest member" thing.) My posts? 50-something. His posts? 500-something. :eek: That's a lot of posts. Or should i just be posting more?

2. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    contribute stangg! tell us something.

3. Stangg

Stangg Guest

Well, i never have much to say. Hey, I just said something!

4. Jay

Jay

Oct 19, 2000
    Bidwell, OH
    Sweet. Alright, the way I see it, if I ask you a question and you answer, that's a net gain of two posts...one for you and one for me. Ok ok, so here goes... Bass is cool, isn't it? :eek:

Alright, so can anyone tell that I have too much time on my hands? :) Hehe, that's two questions for the price of one. You lucky dogs, you. :D

5. "It's ok, Stangg. Tell us how you feel. We're only here to help you, and we can't help you if you don't tell us how you feel."
    :D

6. bass is cool

point:D

7. Jay

Jay

Oct 19, 2000
    Bidwell, OH
    :cool:

8. notduane

notduane

Nov 24, 2000

Not to worry :D Like the over-eager voyeurist, I think I "peeked" early :rolleyes: .
    I can only imagine what them poor fellers with 1, 2, or 3 THOUSAND+ posts feel like.
    Already I'm fed-up with "what amp", "what strings", etc. from folks who don't know
    what S-E-A-R-C-H means. Thank you ever so, Outcome Based Education...
    "Well Billy, what do you FEEL it means?"
    ( http://sounds.wavcentral.com/televis/renstimp/angry.wav )

Aww crap. Maybe my new job is givin' me the booboo-jeebies. S.O.S. ~ They need
    a new program yesterday and "Oh while you're at it, learn 2 new languages."
    :rolleyes: Quit `yer whinin' Pilgrim and saddle up! :D
    ( http://sounds.wavcentral.com/televis/renstimp/belay_th.au )