Dismiss Notice

Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, get alerts, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Wrap it up by Fab Thunderbirds

Discussion in 'Tablature [BG]' started by pocket rocket, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Hi All
    Does anyone know the bass line to Wrap It Up by the Fabulous Thunderbirds? Or where I might find it? I've searched the web - several tab sites - can't find anything.
    THX!

2. Unprofessional

Unprofessional

Mar 5, 2012
    Try searching under Wrap It Up - Sam & Dave

3. Register_To_Disable

4. Tried Sam and Dave, also. Can't find it. I believe the song is in B flat, which helps a little.

5. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    no tabs for it, but intro is Bb-Ab-Db-Eb .... verse simply sliding from Ab-Bb then use ghost notes or even 1-5-8 type deal on that Bb ... chorus back to the same as intro chords ... lead is noodle deal on Bbm to fit ... the quick down/back walk is G-F#-F-F# repeated and then the bass solo at the end would be Eb (on A string)-G-Ab-A-Bb (on E string) ...

... hopefully I explained it correctly from memory, but I think if you listen to the tune with this info you should sort it out pretty easily .. .

6. Sorry for late reply, TJH, but your advice turned out great - much appreciated. Solid bass line...