1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Wren and Cuff Gold Comp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by IngloriousOz, Jan 2, 2017.

1. IngloriousOz

IngloriousOz Supporting Member

Jun 1, 2006
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Price:
    I absolutely love this comp - bought it brand new and used it for a session a couple weeks ago-it was the highlight of my sound along with my Noble. Apart from the warmth and grit to be expected it really nailed the germanium boost I love from the Suppa Phat Phuk and Phat Phuk B combined with a very smooth and very quiet compressor, it really enhanced my fuzz and overdrive down the line.

This is *only* for sale because I was able to snag one of the Cali76 G-P's - a purchase inspired by how tremendous this comp sounds.

Almost new condition - Never stepped on, comes with box, paperwork, hook side velcro. $245 new, asking $155 shipped CONUS via Paypal. PM me with any questions!

GoldComp_1.

blindrabbit likes this.
  2. IngloriousOz

IngloriousOz Supporting Member

Jun 1, 2006
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Sold in under 3 mins!

blindrabbit likes this.