1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Wren and Cuff Phat Phuk B and Whirlwind Chromatic Tuner

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by War Pig, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WREN AND CUFF PHAT PHUK B:

I am the original owner of this pedal, and I've only had it for a couple weeks. Got it from Proguitarshop. Comes to you in it's original box with all the paperwork. Some rubber feet on the bottom. In new cosmetic and working condition, sounds great! I used it as a ballsy germanium light overdrive, works very well with my Fender style bass. 125$ via Paypal and it's shipped to you in the lower 48!

WHIRLWIND CHROMATIC TUNER:

This tuner is great, no mode switches or anything you can bump to mess it up, dead simple, just an on and off switch and it tunes chromatic notes to A=440Hz. Also, when running a battery, this pedal's true bypass footswitch turns off power from the battery when you switch it off, saving battery life. Comes in it's original box with all paperwork and with Whirlwind carry bag. Has rubber foot pad on the bottom, no velcro. Also completely like new, I'm the original owner, bought it from Chicago Music Exchange through eBay about a week ago. $70 via Paypal and it's shipped to you in the lower 48!

Only interested in cash right now, no trades, thanks!

Attached Files:

• PPB.
      PPB.jpg
      File size:
      80.3 KB
      Views:
  2. And here's the tuner...

Attached Files:

3. Wren and Cuff is on hold!

4. Payment sent on the W&C and a bump! Thanks!

5. Wren and Cuff is sold!

6. Tuner sold locally!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.