1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available Wren and Cuff Suppa Phat Phuk

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Tom F, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Union County, NJ
    Price:
    I searched for a Phat Phuk B for way too long, and finally decided to cave and give the Suppa Phat Phuk a try. Of course, shortly after buying the Suppa, a B showed up, so I bought it too. After spending some time with both, it's becoming clear that I won't use all the different options that the Suppa offers, so I'd rather see it headed to a good home. The B looks like it will be permanently affixed to my board.

For what it's worth, I think the Suppa can get pretty close to the B tone wise, it just happens that I like the default choices of the B, and dig the one knob simplicity. The Suppa is in excellent condition, and comes with original box and papers.

Price includes shipping within the lower 48. Mainly looking for a sale, but open to trades - would love to try out a TAFM, but am open to other drive pedals (other types of pedals/stuff considered too) Should have never sold the John K Gamma I moved recently, but that's another story. Open to trades + or - cash, too.

IMG_0426.JPG IMG_0427.JPG IMG_0428.JPG

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
    blindrabbit likes this.
  2. DinnerWithAGypsy

DinnerWithAGypsy Supporting Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Louisville, KY
    Sent you a message.

3. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Union County, NJ
    Bumping for a price drop.

4. Coughdrops

Coughdrops Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2008
    South Florida
    Great pedal, great deal... Someone get this!

Tom F likes this.
  5. DistroHopper

DistroHopper

Feb 18, 2014
    TX
    PM sent

6. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Union County, NJ
    Updated trades and one last price drop - really looking to move this pedal before the end of the week.