1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Wren & Cuff Phat Phuk B

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by mmbongo, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmbongo

mmbongo Dilly Dilly! Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    SOLD!!

This is from my 'things that are not 100% necessary right now' list as I try to raise money to pay for the Lakland I just bought! That's why it's still on my board. I love it, and I'm just as happy keeping it as I am selling it, I figured I'd list it and see what happens.

Wren & Cuff Phat Phuk B Germanium Overdrive. Pink. Used (duh), and in great condition. Original box and instruction sheet included.
    $130 shipped to the lower 48
    May consider trades for Bartolini MK5 or MK4 pickups, maybe similarly shaped soapbars (4.25"x1.3" or so)

This is an interesting little overdrive pedal, as it won't replace a BK3 or Hardwire Tube Overdrive or something like that. To me, it tightens everything up and makes it punch harder. It's like getting hit with a sheet of aluminum foil vs. getting hit with the same aluminum foil balled up...it just brings everything together and give it some grit..and the grit level is adjustable via an internal trim pot. I dailed it down from the factory setting to where I got just a hint of hair. Great pedal.

For those paying attention, you may notice the bottom plate is a different color. That's right, that's not the original bottom plate. I bought that plate to put on it and stuck velcro to it. The original sparkle pink bottom plate is packed away in its box, safe from velcro and concrete floors, and will be included. I can ship it with whichever one you want installed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.