1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Wren & Cuff Pickle Pie B

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by frankegcbass, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wren & Cuff Pickle Pie B Hella fuzz $100 shipped
    The pedal works as it should, except the sustain is dimed and stuck there. Its still great and the volume and clean mix knobs works just fine. If I need a setting a little less extreme I just dial in the clean, but, really, it sounds so good dimed with no clean signal. So if your the type to crank your sustain when using big muffs this will be a deal for you.

2. cubanbass

cubanbass Gold Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2006
    Hoboken, NJ
    Hell of a deal!

3. Here is a pic. Again it totally works and sounds fine. And im sure there is a way to get the knob unstuck.

Attached Files:

4. Rawrrbass

Rawrrbass

Mar 19, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Pretty sure you could send it in to Wren and Cuff, my guess is they'll fix if for free.

5. I'm sure they would. I'm not getting rid of it because of that. I actually liked it that way,haha. I just want a grey stache again, so this will go towards that.
    SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.