WT-800 for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by caesarbass, Mar 16, 2005.

1. caesarbass

caesarbass Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2004
    Orange County, CA
    Media producer for Nordstrand Pickups, Wilkins Basses, G&L Guitars and Basses, Marco Basses, Tonecraft Audio, Lemur Music. I also run TheBassHang.com and am a dealer for Ulyate Pickups and Colibri Basses
    For Sale: 1998 Eden WT-800, $850.00. This amp is a true workhorse, I'm the original owner and I've never had any problems with it. I live in So.Cal., Aliso Viejo, and I'd prefer to have a local sale instead of shipping. I wouldn't mind someone trying it with their own cab before buying, I have a garage and I really want to be sure that the person is happy with the head before purchase. THANKS!!! :bassist:
    Edit: By the way, I'm getting rid of the amp because I'm going to try the power amp/pre amp route.

2. cabooke

cabooke

Jan 26, 2002
    Orange County, CA
    Hi Steve!!!

3. caesarbass

Sep 21, 2004
    Orange County, CA
    Media producer for Nordstrand Pickups, Wilkins Basses, G&L Guitars and Basses, Marco Basses, Tonecraft Audio, Lemur Music. I also run TheBassHang.com and am a dealer for Ulyate Pickups and Colibri Basses
    Hey Chris!!! How's it going!!!

4. caesarbass

Sep 21, 2004
    Orange County, CA
    $850.00 with Anvil 3 space rack.

5. caesarbass

Sep 21, 2004
    Orange County, CA
    Eden WT-800, $800.00.