Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

WT800 Manual?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Jim Ingraham, Dec 15, 2002.

1. Jim Ingraham

Jim Ingraham

Nov 14, 2002
    Shillington
    Im new to the forums here. Just picked up a WT800 on E-Bay and Im assuming it's coming without a manual. I looked around the Eden site and didnt see any place to download one. Anyone know where I may ba able to download a copy? Thanks

2. zombywoof5050

zombywoof5050

Dec 20, 2001
    If you can make contact with Eden, I'm sure that they would be happy to e-mail you the manual.
    I called them a while back asking how to get a manual, because I was interested in possibly purchasing an Eden amp and thought maybe the manual would help me get a feel for the control layout and features, and a very helpful guy that works there (forgot his name) answered a lot of my questions and had two different manuals (Metro & Time Traveler) e-mailed to me within about 10 minutes after our chat.

3. Jim Ingraham

Jim Ingraham

Nov 14, 2002
    Shillington
    thanks for the info... i've been trying to contact Eden (both phone and email) for two weeks now in regards to another matter (warranty service thats just about to expire on a Nemesis) and so far I've had no luck. After browsing the forums here I guess I understand why. However I'll keep trying. Hopefully in a couple weeks things will get back to normal there. In the meantime I did a search here and came up with a wealth of information on that particlar unit. I gotta tell you guys, you have a pretty incredible site here!! I've become pretty addicted over the last several weeks just reading posts. In fact i think i'll sign up for a membership. Keep up the good work!!:)

4. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Well, if you get addicted, we have a 12-step program. I'm a vice president of the SoCal Chapter.

5. grooveguru

grooveguru

Sep 14, 2000
    Central PA
    Jimmy you have e-mail!

6. Jim Ingraham

Jim Ingraham

Nov 14, 2002
    Shillington
    Grooveguru, thank you.. now to start my homework...