1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

WTB 80's fender Japan jazz bass special

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by GnRbass, Oct 10, 2013.

1. GnRbass

GnRbass

Oct 10, 2013
    Hey guys,

First post, new guy...been reading/lurking for a while. Really cool forum you have here. Such a great resource and a wealth of information available.

Well, as my title says I am searching for a mid/late 80's fender Japan jazz bass special. I know it's well known to you guys here...the original duff mckagan bass. They don't seem to come up to often, so I figured I'd just inquire as to whether anyone is interested in parting with a really nice, clean one. I would prefer black, but white would be fine as well. Looking for the fretted version only. Would like the glossy black neck/headstock as well.

Maybe there are some people here who have been on the fence about selling or are looking for their own new toy to find. If so, I am willing to pay top dollar and not waste your time. I know what these go for, and would be willing to pay above market value to make it worth your while.

Thanks for any help, it would be much appreciated. Glad to be part of this forum now as well.

Scott

2. GnRbass

GnRbass

Oct 10, 2013
    Also, i am in the north east and would be willing to drive locally to pick up if thats easier than shipping. Thanks again

3. alembicguy

alembicguy I operate the worlds largest heavey equipment Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    There is a want to buy section. Just saying.

4. jibreel

jibreel

Apr 12, 2005
    Seattle
    Forum rules state that this should be in the want to buy section

5. FranF

FranF Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2004
    Northeastern PA
    Wrong section