WTB double electric bass gig bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by texasgreg, Jul 7, 2008.

1. texasgreg

texasgreg

Oct 29, 2007
    Austintacious
    I can get a new fender double electric bass bag for $59. Is there anyone here with a good or better condition double electric bass gig bag who needs to thin the herd and who can give me a deal?

I'm in Texas and can paypal.

Thanks

Greg

2. tallboybass

tallboybass Supporting Member Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Hi Greg, I've got one of these:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/prod...inger-Electric-Bass-Double-Gig-Bag?sku=545846

I'd sell for $49, it's never been used.

Alan

3. texasgreg

texasgreg

Oct 29, 2007
    Austintacious
    Sorry for the delay in responding. I wuz out of town. That is an interesting looking gator.

I've never seen that carry system before. Lemme think about that for a day or two, the only turnoff would be the waist strap. Do you have to use the waist strap to make it work?

4. pretty sure that is the same model pointbass has. I've seen him use it slung over one shoulder. Nice bag for the money, I almost bought one... but wanted leather.

5. armybass

armybass Gold Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2001
    I have an undercover I would part with and I would give you a good deal but it would not be for $59. PM me if interested.

6. tallboybass

tallboybass Supporting Member Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Nope.

7. rpatter

rpatter Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2004
    Round Rock, TX
  8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021