1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

WTB: Fender Style Jazz Bass Neck (Maple/Maple w Pearl or Black Inlays)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jmaestro, Sep 13, 2008.

1. jmaestro

jmaestro

Feb 13, 2008
    Florida
    Looking for a Maple/Maple Jazz neck with Pearl or Black Inlays to put on a Fender Classic 70s Jazz Bass.

2. jIvan

jIvan

Mar 25, 2006
    Vancouver, BC
    this is the wrong place to post....

3. Webtroll

Webtroll Rolling for initiative

Apr 23, 2006
    Austin, TX
    i've always wondered about where these should be posted. i know there's a forum for this, but how many people look at it who are selling?

4. 3rdBass

3rdBass Funk in A Supporting Member

PM'd

5. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Banned

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    you'd b surprised. The wtb posts are not looked at as often but they are looked at quite a bit. Non upgraded TB members sometimes roam those ads and make offers via pm. It happens to me every few months or so.

Also I search to see if someone has anything in WTB anytime i want to trade them. And occasionally I go through the list and see if I can meet a need or I can point someone in the right direction here or somewhere else when I see a good deal and remember it.