1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

WTB: SM8 or 57

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by biggs1249, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looking for a good deal on a 58. Will take a 57 too but would really rather have a 58. Maybe two. Maybe one of each....
    -Andrew

(I realize thread title has typo. DEAL WITH IT.)

2. ric stave

ric stave

May 6, 2006
    Buffalo, NY
    You can change that, you know.

3. nitrofix

nitrofix Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Miami Fl
    (I realize thread title has typo. DEAL WITH IT.)[/QUOTE]

No problem dealing with it but it's still in the wrong section....

4. toothguy

toothguy Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2007
    You are looking to buy something from someone on TB. You are telling those same people who might have what you want and might actually sell it to you to "DEAL WITH IT" regarding your, as has been pointed out, fixable typo.
    Good luck with that
    I realize the world of Rock and Roll is harsh, mean, and tough but you may want to try some manners and courtesy.

5. I was just trying to be funny...

How do I change that?

-- and how is this the wrong section?

6. nitrofix

nitrofix Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Miami Fl
    You posted in a for sale section, move down one section to WANTED section....

7. tons of people put WTB ads in every classifieds forum. Truth is, few people look the WTB ads.

you guys are very touchy.

...anyway anyone with a 58 or 57?
    -Andrew

8. GOT ONE.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 23, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.