Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

WTH?!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Woodchuck, Apr 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Check out this bassgear ad. Has it gotten THIS bad?!
    -------------------------------------------------
    FOR SALE: BLAKE BATEMAN
    Posted: : 04/04/2003
    Category: Basses
    Condition: Brand New
    Asking Price: $

PEOPLE DO NOT GIVE THIS GUY YOUR ADDRESS IF HE WANTS TO BUY SOMETHING FROM YOU. DO NOT GIVE YOUR ADDRESS.
    THIS guy ask to send you a money order to buy your stuff, then shows up and ROBS you, he's wanted in 8 states for Armed Robbery
    he will email you with this email address

sxybreakdancer03@hotmail.com

FULL NAME: Bob
    PHONE:
    CITY, STATE: Texas
    EMAIL: Bobbyplan@aol.com

2. MattFreemanRock

MattFreemanRock

Nov 30, 2002
    Why wouldn't he just rob random people. the moron.

3. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    sounds like b.s. to get back at someone.

btw, what does this have to do with basses? come on 'chuck, you're slipping on me. ;)

4. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    :D Sorry!
    BTW, if you lived in Maine, and he lived in Texas, will he still come rob you?

5. I think he's featured on AMW tonight.. not sure though... :eek:

6. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    I have a gun... or 9.

I'll send him my adress and quickly solve the problem. ;)

Of course I will simply scare him with the .44 (Loaded with blanks, except for the first shot which I will use to show that I do mean business.) Then hog tie him to refigerator, give him a pepsi, and wait for the Sherrif's DPT. Which my dad works for.

Sound like a plan?

7. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Sounds slightly illegal, but I like it.

official disclaimer
    (Blisshead does not endorse this plan.)

8. Done this before Mike? :D

What about the part where you throw hamburger cut pickles at him?

9. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Simple solution: punch him wearing a boxing glove, and then he'll fall down and be knocked out. And when everyone is wondering why. Take off your glove and have horseshoes and a horse fall out of your glove.

10. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Dude, I live in Kern County california. This is the most conservative spot in the state. Grey Davis doesn't even make campaign stops here.

If it was illegal, I would be charged with some small crime, the court would find me not guilty, and then the county would have a celebration for my catching of a criminal.

:D

11. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    No it sound like a recipe for getting yourself hurt or worse. For this reason, no-one has guns in Oz. You can't get one unless you've got a bloody good reason to have one. I like it like that. I'm not criticising the US gun laws, merely stating that I prefer ours.

12. TxBass

TxBass

Jul 3, 2002
    Frisco, Texas
    send him on over...something tells me ole ADT will have something to say about it...I'd love to test my system out...:D

13. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    You better get your money back on that. I have one of your basses :eek: :bassist: ;)

14. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ

LETS FIND OUT!!

::sends email and awaits response::

bp13

15. bass27

bass27

Apr 1, 2003
    Adt sucsessfully responds to ANY alarm les than 2/3 of the time and thier alarm systems can be bypassed buy a child...(have some experience with them)

As for gun laws...
    well when guns are outlawed,
    only outlaws will have them

they can collect my firearms...

ONE BULLET AT A TIME!!!!

16. bass27

bass27

Apr 1, 2003
    The gun laws in TX (where this guy is from?), state that if you find someone in possetion of your property you have the right to shoot him/her dead on the spot (one would assume proof of ownership would be helpfull here).

So if this guy is really at this and lives in TX pass this info to a "victim" and let them go get thier stuff back... the cowboy way....yeh-haw

Fostering the the theory...

peace, through supieror fire power:bag:

17. TxBass

TxBass

Jul 3, 2002
    Frisco, Texas
    it's so nice to have an ADT expert on board here:rolleyes: 2/3 of the time I don't feel like responding either...

18. bass27

bass27

Apr 1, 2003
    Not at all, they told me that figure when I called to tell them my alarm was armed, and monitoring a completely empty house and aked "how come"

I said that figure needed to be included in thier sales demo:eek:

19. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    Random people aren't already known to have high end musical equipment at their homes.

I think this was a real warning as woodchuck is known to be a strait shooter - but the rest of this thread gave me a headache...

20. Same law here in colorado, Well kinda. If someone breaks into your house you have the right to shoot him and not be charged for murder. Ive know ive had to use it a few times....

Just Joking, Id never kill anyone or even shoot anyone. I believe nothing good has ever come out of guns and they should be banned throughout the world, except the military IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.