Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

WTS: Ernie Ball Music Man SUB Bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Superdave, Jan 11, 2004.

1. Superdave

Superdave

Apr 20, 2003
    St. Louis, MO
    Hey guys,
    I've got a brand new mint condition EB MM SUB for sale. It hasn't been played for more than 2 hours, and I don't use it that much to warrant keeping it.

It's black in color, with a custom red pickguard, rather than the cheesy 'metal' pickguard (which is also included, along with it's screws). This is the bass model with the active pickup/preamp/3 band EQ. The serial number on this bass is X00084, one of the first basses made.

It comes with a brand new hardshell case. See pictures attached.

(The pickguard looks like it has a sticker on it, it doesn't, the star is actually a stick on kind of thing, rather than an actual sticker, let me know if you want it off)

I'm looking for around $600 (OBO) plus shipping. I would be interested in a trade for a different colored EB MM SUB (any color, teal, red, white). This bass has a lot of extras, including the hardshell case.

Email me at Daves3455@yahoo.com, or Sprdave3455@yahoo.com
    or PM me.

2. Superdave

Superdave

Apr 20, 2003
    St. Louis, MO
    Bump, open to offers.

3. Superdave

Superdave

Apr 20, 2003
    St. Louis, MO
    Bump, Price is negotiable.

4. I don't really understand the difference between a "sticker" and a
    "stick on kind of thing"! Could you explain the difference please?

Thanks.

5. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I believe the "stick on kind of thing" he's referring to a vinyl sticker, one that can be removed rather easily, rather than a paper-backed sticker which you can't remove without goo-gone and hours of patience.

6. yeah, i have that same sticker, on the same spot, on my..

OLP bass

7. Superdave

Superdave

Apr 20, 2003
    St. Louis, MO
    Price drop: looking for $550 shipped.