WTS Ibanez SB900LE Saber $400

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Fretfire44, May 14, 2004.

1. Fretfire44

May 11, 2004
    For sale (or possibly trade)

Early 90's Ibanez model SB900LE Limited Edition 4 string Saber bass in jet black w/ black hardware. These are the super thin/ultralight basses they made for only a couple of years in limited numbers, and are INCREDIBLY hard to find. It was their top of the line in 1990. Super fast and THIN neck(1 and 9/16ths width at the nut, and thin depth too) with ebony fingerboard and mother of pearl oval inlays, an added hipshot D tuner on low E, active electronics in P/J setup with bass, treb, blend, and volume controls. Dimarzio black cliplock strap with red ends, and hardshell case included. Condition is well used (%80 condition) with some nicks and scrapes around the body edges(it is used!), but absolutely a workhorse with plenty of life still left in it. This is one of the LOUDEST and easily the most versatile bass I've ever played. It'll do metal, to country to funk , just a really versatile bass Its light weight makes it easy to wear for hours on end. Really good for bassists with back injuries, or those sick of playing granite slabs. Active EQ onboard will give you a whole palette of tones, and the playability is unbelieveable. Low action is an understatement. More pics are available upon request, and I check my PMs here daily, so leave me a contact e-mail and be assured of a quick reply. These originally sold for $999+case. My cash price is $375 SHIPPED ! But NO REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE REFUSED! I need to move this RIGHT NOW to close on a super SWEET deal! :hyper: And I mean that, I need to move this NOW to close on another deal! Help me out here and buy this bass!

Update!! Lower price! I need to finance a new piece of gear and I have exactly 1 week to accomplish it. Otherwise the guy will be sellig it to someone else! So buy this bass! and help out my gear addiction! :smug:

I'm really not that interested in trades, unless you have some Rocktron Rack gear you're looking to get rid of(Intellifex, Xpression,Patchmate, etc..). One of these and a few bucks may get you this beautiful bass. Contact me and lets deal!
  2. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    How wide is it at the nut?
  3. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
  4. Fretfire44

May 11, 2004
    Scott D,
    I edited the post to add this questions answer. Thanks!
  5. Fretfire44

May 11, 2004
    One of these basses just hit Ebay in red, for a $800 starting bid! Someone take advantage of this deal, before I up the price!
  6. Fretfire44

May 11, 2004