Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

WTS: Roland DB-500 combo

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by dizzle, Jan 3, 2005.

1. dizzle

dizzle

Jan 3, 2005
    Marysville, OH
    Hello all--- I used to be active on the forums but have since forgotten my username and pass, so for all practical purposes, I'm new.

Anyhow, a friend of mine is wanting to part ways with his bass setup. His combo amp is Roland model #DB-500 with feed forward processing and is capable of some very nice highs considering the size of the driver.

Neither he nor I are sure of the model of the bass guitar itself, but it is a Yamaha with active pickups and very moldable tone.

He is willing to sell either as a lot, with Amp, Bass, strap, gigbag, tuner, and cable, or a la carte.

I'll leave it up to him to quote you a price... his name is Nick and he can be contacted at turbohatch@columbus.rr.com

amp picture

bass picture
    I hope one of you finds this to be helpful :)

BTW: I'm Dizzle (Dale) and I can be reached at dalebarton@gmail.com if you need any further help etc.

see you all around the forums

2. TampaBlues

TampaBlues

Oct 28, 2002
    Tampa, Florida
    Your image links aren't working.