1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

WTS: Roland DB-500 combo

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by dizzle, Jan 3, 2005.

1. dizzle

dizzle

Jan 3, 2005
    Marysville, OH
    Hello all--- I used to be active on the forums but have since forgotten my username and pass, so for all practical purposes, I'm new.

Anyhow, a friend of mine is wanting to part ways with his bass setup. His combo amp is Roland model #DB-500 with feed forward processing and is capable of some very nice highs considering the size of the driver.

Neither he nor I are sure of the model of the bass guitar itself, but it is a Yamaha with active pickups and very moldable tone.

He is willing to sell either as a lot, with Amp, Bass, strap, gigbag, tuner, and cable, or a la carte.

I'll leave it up to him to quote you a price... his name is Nick and he can be contacted at turbohatch@columbus.rr.com

amp picture

bass picture
    I hope one of you finds this to be helpful :)

BTW: I'm Dizzle (Dale) and I can be reached at dalebarton@gmail.com if you need any further help etc.

see you all around the forums

2. TampaBlues

TampaBlues

Oct 28, 2002
    Tampa, Florida
    Your image links aren't working.