WTS: Yamaha BB450 bass...$240 shipped

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Spiritfield, May 16, 2004.

1. Spiritfield

Mar 2, 2004
    This is a really cool Yamaha BB-450 bass. Deep "candy" type red color, rosewood fretboard, has 21 frets with pearl type markers. P and J type pickups, 3 way toggle switch to select pickups, master tone and master volume. Chrome hardware, (except the volume and tone knobs, they are knurled black metal), Yamaha locking tuners. Neck is the standard "P" type width, but the front to back neck dimensions are very thin and comfortable. 4 bolt neck. Condition is excellent, it has a few slight finish marks but nothing through the finish, no dings or dents either. I am the original owner, I bought it on 1/30/1988; this is the 3rd bass I ever bought. Paid $404.25 for the bass and a cheap hardshell case (good condition, has spent most of it's life under the bed) back in the day.

Bass comes with case, neck adjustment tool, locking tuner wrench, allen wrench, 2 small screwdrivers (standard and phillips), owner's manual and original receipt.

This bass sounds really good and plays quite well! It makes a GREAT backup or "loaner" bass in case you don't want to loan out your Lakland's or Ken Smith's... ;)

http://members22.clubphoto.com/d849312/2299260/owner-6de4.phtml (for pics)

$240 shipped in the lower 48
    M.O. Preferred, but PayPal accepted + 3%
    Thanks for looking,

e-mail= david at spirit-field.com (replace "at" with @)
    Check my ebay feedback= dkmustangs
  2. Um, David, I don't think that link is going to work as is: "members22.clubphoto.com/d...6de4.phtml"

3. Spiritfield

Mar 2, 2004