Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

WTT 2 MTD's for a hollowbody

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by b15fliptop, Feb 19, 2004.

1. b15fliptop

b15fliptop Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Florida
    Hi all!

I've got an MTD Kingston 4 in Snow Pearl and an MTD Beast 5 in Pearl Black. Both are in like-new condition. I bought them from a friend who worked at their distributor, basically because it was an insane deal. Unfortunately, I'm a bit of a 'trad' guy when it comes to gear, so they've barely been played. Like I said, they're in great condition and have been strung with TI Flats since day one (actually D'Addario half-rounds on the 5) so there's no fretwear to speak of.

I'm interested in trading them outright for a nice hollowbody. Something along the lines of a Starfire (even a DeArmond), EB-2, Hofner-style, you get the picture. Of course I'll consider a cash sale if I can't make a trade happen. Dealers feel free to inquire.

Thanks!

Brian

2. egb41

egb41

Mar 26, 2003
    U.S.A OHIO Columbus
    How much for the Beast? Do you have pics? Thanks.

3. I'm interested in the Kingston 4. Price and a pic?

Thanks!

4. b15fliptop

b15fliptop Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Florida
    Hi Guys,
    Thanks for replying. I'll get some pic's up tomorrow. I hadn't really thought of a price, so give me until tomorrow on that, too. :rolleyes:

Brian

5. alx564

alx564

Jul 31, 2000
    Emmaus, PA
    I'm interested in both :D