WTT: 2005 Lightwave Classica

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Marcus, Jul 11, 2005.

1. [​IMG]

This is as the title states, a 2005 Lightwave semi-hollow Classica with the optical pickup technology that put Lightwave on the map.

The pickup, in a word, is astounding. It's very, very different and picks up subtle nuances of even the most minute degree.

It has a flamed maple top and has a solid swamp ash body, with a really striking rosewood board. It also sports a piezo pickup that can be blended with the optical pickup for a really, really interesting range of tonalities.

The thing, also, is in mint condition and will be shipped in the Lightwave gig-bag with it's original AC Adapter, and manual.

I'm looking for the following, as I'm currently not sticking a price on it:

Fender Marcus Miller Signature
    Fender Geddy Lee Signature

I'm really not interested in any other instrument, so please, if you make an offer, let it be within the realm of the aforementioned Fenders :) I need something traditional at the moment for a project, so help me out.
  2. PasdaBeer

Nov 2, 2002
    Santa Rosa California
    SandStorm Designs
    how bout a modded SX : P

bump for a awsome looking bass, wish i had somethign to take it off your hands with.
  3. Sorry, looking for a Fender =)

Thanks for the bump, though.