1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD WTT: Aguilar AG500 SC -> AG 500

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by t3ch, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    I realize this is probably a stab in the dark, but here goes... I have an AG500 SC and I would like the dual channel version. I'm hoping to find someone who finds themselves not using the second channel, or needing a little extra cash, or whatever.

My amp + cash for yours.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    :)

3. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    You'd be better off getting an Aguilar Agro preamp...same circuit, more versatility as far as where the distortion is in your signal and way less hassle.

4. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    I agree with the Agro suggestion.

Also, without that extra circuitry in there you've got more airflow inside the amp, which is nice since there's no fan in there.

5. Humblerumble

Humblerumble

Feb 22, 2004
    VA.
    Maybe the Tone Hammer would give you what you want..

6. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    Yeah I've had a few people suggest that, which I may eventually look into.

This was really just sort of an off-handed thing that isn't a priority. I have 6 distortion pedals that I REALLY like, so I'm not in desperate need of a dirt channel ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.