1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

WTT: Boss GT6B for VT Bass Deluxe

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by JeffLieby, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JeffLieby

JeffLieby

Dec 25, 2007
    Orange, TX
    Comes with gig bag, power adapter, manual, external footswitch, and midi to USB cable. Working on getting pics up. It is used but in really great shape. I have used it faithfully as my rig at church for about 6 months. I only use one patch on it though, hence why I want the VT Bass.

Would sell for [DEL]$200[/DEL] $190shipped to CONUS, but would rather trade.

Edit: Might also entertain other higher end DI offers. Let me know what you have.

Here is the link to the pictures: Click Me!

Those are from the original sale when I purchased from Mound of Sound, and are not my feet in the pictures. Also included, but not pictured is the Midi to USB cable for editing on PC.

2. Good deal with great extras here folks!!!

Glad you got some good use out of it. I'm almost wanting to buy it back, since the pedals I bought with the funds have long since sold.

3. JeffLieby

JeffLieby

Dec 25, 2007
    Orange, TX
    Just looked at the ad I bought it from, and decided to lower the cash price.

Price is $190 shipped.

4. JeffLieby

JeffLieby

Dec 25, 2007
    Orange, TX
    TTT

Will entertain most offers for bass preamp/DI pedals.

5. JeffLieby

JeffLieby

Dec 25, 2007
    Orange, TX
    Deal in the works, pretty sure this is traded

6. JeffLieby

JeffLieby

Dec 25, 2007
    Orange, TX
    This is getting shipped out in the morning. It performed its last church service respectfully. Ready for my VT Bass Deluxe!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.