Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

WTT: Carvin BB75 for a narrow-5'er (Ibanez 1005 preferred)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Marcus, Jul 18, 2005.

1. I'll have pictures up shortly, but here goes:

It's a BB75 with two humbuckers, active electronics (with a pull-up switch for passive in case the battery gives up on ya) neck-thru (maple) and walnut body.

This is honestly an amazing instrument but I just can't get used to it. I'm the original owner and have had it for about a year or so. It's in immaculate condition and sounds great.

I'm looking for an Ibanez SR1005 'cause the neck is much more narrow and considering I have relatively small hands, that would really help me a lot in terms of getting accustomed to a five-stringer.

This thing was $1200 new and comes with a tweed case.

Like I said, I'm looking for an Ibanez SR1005, but if you have a comfortable, narrow 5'er, PM me.

Thanks.

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There goes.

By the way, it does not have inlays on the board, just side dots.

3. Monday night bump. This may go on the 'bay so I could raise money for something like the Ibby 1005 or even BTB highend.

4. Magelus

Magelus

Sep 12, 2004
    Ohio
  5. Last bump before I wait a while.