1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

WTT: Carvin BB75 for a narrow-5'er (Ibanez 1005 preferred)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Marcus, Jul 18, 2005.

1. I'll have pictures up shortly, but here goes:

It's a BB75 with two humbuckers, active electronics (with a pull-up switch for passive in case the battery gives up on ya) neck-thru (maple) and walnut body.

This is honestly an amazing instrument but I just can't get used to it. I'm the original owner and have had it for about a year or so. It's in immaculate condition and sounds great.

I'm looking for an Ibanez SR1005 'cause the neck is much more narrow and considering I have relatively small hands, that would really help me a lot in terms of getting accustomed to a five-stringer.

This thing was $1200 new and comes with a tweed case.

Like I said, I'm looking for an Ibanez SR1005, but if you have a comfortable, narrow 5'er, PM me.

Thanks.

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There goes.

By the way, it does not have inlays on the board, just side dots.

3. Monday night bump. This may go on the 'bay so I could raise money for something like the Ibby 1005 or even BTB highend.

4. Magelus

Magelus

Sep 12, 2004
    Ohio
    PM sent

5. Last bump before I wait a while.