Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

WTT - Lakland 55-01

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by the feebler elf, Sep 6, 2005.

1. This bass has been traded!

I bought this new a few months ago, and it's got MAYBE 4 hours playing time on it. Natural finish w/ rosewood board. No mods. I'll post pics as soon as I can.

I love the neck on this bass, but the sound just isn't my cup of tea, and I don't use the B string enough to justify keeping it around.

I'd rather not sell at this point, but I will entertain all reasonable trade offers. 4 strings only, please. If you've got something of higher value you're interested in trading, I'll throw in cash to even out the deal. PM me with all offers. Thanks!

2. Hopefully these work......As I said, the bass is only a few months old, and has little to no wear.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. whoismarykelly

whoismarykelly

Feb 12, 2004
    i have nothing to trade but thats the bass im looking for. let me know if you end up looking to sell rather than trade.

4. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Your pics are not working for me.

5. jmain

jmain Oo, Uhn't uh, Yes! Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    PM me if you decide to sell instead of trade.
    Thanks,

6. TampaBlues

TampaBlues

Oct 28, 2002
    Tampa, Florida
    Any interest in an Ibanez RD900FMNT? Its the top of the line Roadgear Bass. It's brand new. It's an incredible Bass. More info on it here: RD900FMNT

Pics:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

7. I am intrigued.....I'll get back to you on that one. In the meantime....bass is still available.

8. Alright, I've narrowed things down, and I'm primarily interested in P's and J's - Fender or otherwise. What I'd really like to find is a fretless J, but a fretted J would be just dandy too. I'm also interested in amps/cabs. Thanks to all who have stopped by.

Cheers!

9. pepsican

pepsican

Oct 23, 2004
    iowa
    any interest in a mint ken smith desings proto j bass?

10. Bump

11. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Check yer PM box.

-Ray

12. Strongjag

Strongjag

Aug 14, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario