1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD WTT: Modded OLP 'Ray for Delay

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by neurotictim, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I put this thing together, thought it was really cool, then put it in the closet and haven't really played it since.

It's a strictly "as-is" condition trade - I'll point out the flaws fairly - but I think just stripping it down for parts make it a worthwhile trade for a good delay.

Outdoors024-1.

For a full run-down of just how mutilated this bass is :)D) check out this thread: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=462403

The honest deal is that I expect whoever would want to make this trade will get this bass, keep the neck, electronics, and bridge, and pitch the body. There's more than $500 invested in that $130 body. :D I'm a sucker for projects.

If you want to take a shot at fixing it up, more power to ya, but I don't want anyone getting the idea that it's anything other than it is.

It does play, the action's set up nice, and aside from a grounding issue that probably has to do with bad grounding between each pot, you could play it as is.

I'm not looking for an outright sale, I'm really hoping for something along the lines of the an EH Memory Man or BOSS RE-20, or equivalent.

Essentially, I'm offering a Bartolini MM/J pickups set, Audere 3ZB preamp fully optioned, full set of AllParts knobs, and custom one-off bridge for a quality delay. All that just comes shipped in a Stingray body. :ninja:

**EDIT** I will be happy to take this apart if all you want are the parts. I haven't because I just decided to try to sell the whole kibosh.

Thanks folks!

2. false404

false404

Aug 14, 2005
    Dude... That's cool!

Instead of being FT only, you should go FS only to keep it intact!
    ;)

3. brotherbassj

brotherbassj

Sep 20, 2008
    Virginia
    Jim Dunlop USA, King Kong Cases, Golden Eagle Energy Drink
    Let me check out my effects collection. I am sure I can come up with something........PM coming your way! I like that bass!

4. mlwarriner

mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    still available? PM coming

5. No longer up for trade, went out and bought a DD-20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.