WTT: MY BBE Sonic Maximizer For Your Power Conditioner

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Quadzilla, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

I have a BBE Sonic Maximizer Model 411 in very good condition (everything works and looks very good to great). I'm looking for a rack mount power conditioner with lights and a LED voltage display or meter (I like seeing how many volts are going to my stuff). PM ASAP cause I may end up buying one of these soon if I get no bites here. Be sure to look at my feedback in the feedback forum. Thanks

2. Quadzilla

Some words from BBE about the technology:

BBE High Definition Sound is the core sound enhancement technology licensed by BBE Sound and featured in the BBE Sonic Maximizer range of professional audio signal processors. Other technologies licensed by BBE Sound into the consumer electronics market either incorporate this core technology or are optimized for best results when used with BBE High Definition Sound.

Because the BBE Sonic Maximizer range of professional audio processors is so popular among music and sound professionals, and the primary reason for visitors to bbesound.com, we first highlight the benefits of BBE High Definition Sound in terms of useage by musicians and sound professionals:

Electric & acoustic basses - take on that rich, earthy "CD" sound. Five string players love what it does to the "B" string. Extremely tight, punchy bottom end with all the presence, clarity and bite of the top end.
  3. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

hey Quad, I have a Furman pl-8 (lights but no voltage display) Any interest??
  4. Quadzilla

Damn, litterally won a power conditioner on Evil Bay last night. I'm going to put the BBE up for sale here in just a bit. $55 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. If you want it, let me know ASAP.