Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

WTT my SUB 5 string for your MIM Jazz V Deluxe

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bazzanderson, Oct 18, 2004.

1. bazzanderson

bazzanderson

Oct 7, 2002
    Austin, TX
    My 2004 EB SUB5 with active two band preamp boost for your MIM Jazz Deluxe V (Sunburst please).

Why? I love my SUB and the playability of it but I’ve come to realize that I’m truly a Fender man at heart. The SUB is just as aggressive as it’s more expensive brother and that’s a little too aggressive for me. I need a smoother less funkier/aggressive tone. I’ve owned this bass for less than 6 mos. Purchased it new from Musicians Friend and I’ve gigged with it about 6-7 times. It has been in a smoking environment (if that matters to you).

Mine
    SUBX04, 5 String, black textured finish with a gloss b/w/b pickguard (custom). EB pickup has been replaced with an SD Basslines MM replacement and Dunlop straplocks have been added. I do have the original EB pickup and aluminum pickguard that I’ll include. Mine comes with a hard shell case if yours comes with a hsc. If your doesn’t I will make sure the SUB is bubble wrapped well before boxing it. BTW this is basically brand new and in excellent condition. The custom b/w/b pickguard and SD replacement pickup make it look and sound great (just too aggressive for me.) It is strung with Rotosound Jazz flats (.40, .60, .80, 1.00, 1.30).

Yours
    Fender MIM (or MIA if your interested) Jazz V Deluxe. I’m really only interested in the Sunburst finish. Excellent condition. As stated before…if yours has a hard shell case then mine will be shipped with a hard shell case.

PM or email me if you are interested.
    Thx,
    -Bazz-

2. bazzanderson

bazzanderson

Oct 7, 2002
    Austin, TX
    I'd be interested in the MIM Standard Jazz V as well...as long as it's sunburst.
    Thx,
    -Bazz-

3. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    How much would you want to sell it for outright?

Ray

4. bazzanderson

bazzanderson

Oct 7, 2002
    Austin, TX
    with Dearmond case, both pickups (SD installed and EB original) and original pickguard. $550.00 including shipping.

Thx,
    -Bazz-

5. bazzanderson

bazzanderson

Oct 7, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Local deal pending.
    -Bazz-