1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD WTT: Roscoe SKB-3006 for fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jordan, Nov 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordan

Jordan

Feb 22, 2004
    Looking to trade my fretted Roscoe SKB-3006 for a lined fretless Roscoe SKB-3006.

This bass has an ash body with the 3 band preamp w/ mid frequency pull up switch. Beautiful figured maple top, and very comfortable action.

The tone is absolutely amazing from top to bottom. Killer low B string, and a good mix of cut but with a solid fundamental.

I might be interested in other fretless basses, but the Roscoe is top choice.

Pics here:
    http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f373/antx101/Roscoe SKB-3006 Fretted/?albumview=slideshow

Jordan

2. jebmd

jebmd Gold Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Lothian, Maryland
    Killer 6er Jordan. Bump for a gorgeous Roscoe.

3. Jordan

Jordan

Feb 22, 2004
    BUMP to bring this thread back from the dead.

I added some pics to the thread; there are still more if you click on the link in the first post.
    I took the pics outside because the light brings out the colors in the bass. However, the bass has a very cool trans-gray look indoors.

Looking to trade for a fretless 5 or 6. Especially:
    Roscoe fretless 5 / 6
    Pedulla Pentabuzz / Hexabuzz

I'm open to other fretless basses as well, but I'd like for it to have a lined fretboard.

IMG_0668.

IMG_0674.

IMG_0671.

Thanks,
    Jordan

4. AntLuv

AntLuv

Apr 19, 2012
    Jordan I have a lined fretless roscoe SKB-3006. I am looking for a freted roscoe SKB-3006. I would love to meet up somehow and talk business. My Email is nhisfavr.love@gmail.com

5. lotusland9663

lotusland9663 Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Vancouver BC Canada
    PM Sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.