1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

WTT: SKB 2U Rack for 3U Rack

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Livewire, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Livewire

Livewire Yahtzeeee Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2007
    Brooklyn, NY
    Hey guys,

I'm looking to sell/trade my SKB 2U rack. Only trade I'm looking for is a 3U rack case. It has to be a hard case rack of some sort, not a soft case. No carpet or rat fur carpeting. I have to fit a Mesa Boogie Walkabout head inside, so it has to house at least a 12'' deep wise, so I don't think the shallow SKB 3U racks will work...

The case is in excellent condition, never been on the road, been sitting mostly in my basement, collecting dust. There's light scratches on the case, mainly the metal parts. Latches are tight and in perfect working order. The rack screws is NOT included.

No pictures of it yet, but it's this one:
    http://www.adorama.com/1/1/41760-skb-19-deep-2u-standard-rack-case-1skb19-2u.html

**OFFICIALLY NOW LOOKING TO SELL THIS**

Looking for $75 shipped to the lower 48.

PM me, thanks!

SOLD

2. MLC_BassPlayer

MLC_BassPlayer Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2010
    Apex, NC
    I am really beginning to hate this iPad/iPhone app. Anyway, I have a 4u Gator effects rack, 12 inches from front rails to back rails, that I'd be willing to trade straight up.

Send me a PM if interested because apparently I can't PM from these apps today...

3. Livewire

Livewire Yahtzeeee Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2007
    Brooklyn, NY
    Now for sale bump

4. You have a PM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.