Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

WTT: T-Bird and Ashdown ABM combo

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jazzercountry, Nov 12, 2004.

1. jazzercountry

jazzercountry Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2000
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland Basses
    Howdy folks!

Well, looks like I'm getting out of the T-Bird business. This is a recent one, will check the serial number for the date once I go downstairs. All black (but definitely not a sixx blackbird) Good shape, the headstock is fine - there are a few scratches here and there. Comes with the OHSC. Want to trade for a Skyline Hollowbody. 3-Tone or Gold finishes.

Also, looking to trade an Ashdown ABM 300 c110 combo in favor of a cool head to pair with an Aguilar GS112. Tubes would be wonderful (read: Mesa Buster head..heh) but I'm really pretty open on this end.

Can also sell outright, if that's your bag. 700 shipped for the Ashdown, 900 shipped for the T-Bird.

I'll try and get some pictures taken, so just drop me a line if you have something you'd like to swapparoo.

Thanks,
    Ryan
    mr_couvy@hotmail.com
    713-471-6284

2. jazzercountry

Apr 12, 2000
  3. jazzercountry

Apr 12, 2000
  4. jazzercountry

Apr 12, 2000
    somebody wants this stuff...at least that's what I'll keep telling myself

5. tekhna

tekhna

Nov 7, 2004

Well, I would love that thunderbird. And I am sure there are plenty of other people, just paying for it is more of an issue than wanting it.

6. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    Pics of the T-Bird?