1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

WTT/WTS X2 (original) for X2 Stomp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Thumper, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Thumper

Thumper Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2000
    Syracuse Ut
    I no longer use a rack so I'd like the trade the original Xwire rack mount for a Line 6 X2 stomp. The transmitter input/output is a little touchy so I Velcro the cable in and it works fine (otherwise, since these are considered among the best wireless units, they go for big $). Sell price $150.

Or I'll just buy your excellent condition X2 stomp.

2. Thumper

Thumper Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2000
    Syracuse Ut
    In response to a PM, this is an origional Xwire, prior to the Sennhiser takeover. It is superior to either the second generation X2 or Line 6 X2 version. Greater range than either.
    The transmitter takes 4 AA batteries, and a charge will last much longer than the 9 volt battery versions. It also works well with rechargeable AAs. I'll get a photo up ASAP.