1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

WTTF Decent Chorus

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Holmann, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Holmann

Holmann

Dec 23, 2005
    Ashland, WI
    So I had this gig the other night. It was a decent gig- scantily clad young lovelies slurred their love for us, a fat man fell down, the funny burning electrical stuff smell turned out not to be my amp, and -oh yeah- there was beer. Plus, the name of the bar was the Battle Axe, which took me back to being a socially awkward teenager playing dungeons and dragons in my mothers basement. "I'll use my plus 4 battle axe of drunkeness! ". Good times.

Anyway, young lovelies and beer usually magically transport me to my happy place, but I was kept from said magical transportation by a horrible sound, which turned out to be me.

Friends, I hate my chorus. Maybe I've always hated my chorus and just didn't know it, Maybe my guitar player is too loud and I couldn't hear the horribleness, maybe I'm just not that observant. In any case, I would like to trade for a good chorus- something warm and organic sounding (Yeah, I know I sond like my New Age brother in law, so what?). I don't really know what I want, But I dont like the boss, EH, or digitech product. Especially the digitech. I've got one of those. I might have mentioned that I hate it. Something Boutiqueish, so I can be one of the cool kids.

Up for trade:
    Prescription electronics Yardbox
    Mojo Hand Mule
    2 channel Loop Master
    Russian BassBalls
    Dan Armstrong Orange Squeezer (reissue)
    Tech 21 Bass Compactor
    TalkBass Edition CreamPie
    Digitech Bass Chorus- sounds great, you'll love it.

Any combination of those pedals, not concerned about how many have to go.

Help me Obi-wan, you're my only hope.

2. irvinz

irvinz

Nov 23, 2006
    Australia
    has too much gas
    why dont i give you some money for the tb cream pie so you can buy some chorus =p

3. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    My two favorite chorii: Voodoo Chorus and Ibanez CS-9

The Voodoo is MUCH more natural sounding though. The CS-9 is warmer but more artificial.

4. Webtroll

Webtroll Rolling for initiative

Apr 23, 2006
    Austin, TX
    It's a few bucks more than average but the TC Electronic chorus pedal with the AC cable attached is the best chorus I've ever used for bass or guitar.

5. fishtx

fishtx Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Endorsing Artist: Genzler Amplification/Spector Basses/Mojo Hand FX
    +1...