1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

wuwu!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DEFELDUS, Aug 29, 2004.

1. "Congratulations! You have been accepted into the World of Warcraft Test Beta."

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

2. sweet!
    warcraft owns!

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I was accepted as well. Got my beta key today.

-Mike

4. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    Warcraft... heh... I was very disappointed when I played Wc III. it was almost like a children's comic book of tales with seriously overdone 3D-graphics...
    But do you have any inside info of SC2? ;) Hope they wont ruin it!

5. oversoul

oversoul fretless by fate

Feb 16, 2004
    Portugal
    Would that be Starcraft 2? I loved that game, are they planning to release the sequel?

6. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU

Yes, they are :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Starcraft is still one of my favourite games :D

But at the end of WC III, there's this fun pics/movies with the characters going on while the credit list goes on at the bottom - and you get to see a marine and a hydralisk, but done in WC III-style :spit:
    I hope it will be more like the original, but with improved graphics, than this tale-like figures...

7. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    I loved the WC3 graphics! It'd be awesome to be on the Beta test. Sounds great!

8. I got into the WOW Stress Test Beta if thats what you are talking about. I was DLing it last night and hit the X. Need to do it over tonight :-/.