Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

wuwu!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DEFELDUS, Aug 29, 2004.

1. "Congratulations! You have been accepted into the World of Warcraft Test Beta."

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

2. sweet!
    warcraft owns!

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I was accepted as well. Got my beta key today.

-Mike

4. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    Warcraft... heh... I was very disappointed when I played Wc III. it was almost like a children's comic book of tales with seriously overdone 3D-graphics...
    But do you have any inside info of SC2? ;) Hope they wont ruin it!

5. oversoul

oversoul fretless by fate

Feb 16, 2004
    Portugal
    Would that be Starcraft 2? I loved that game, are they planning to release the sequel?

6. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU

Yes, they are :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Starcraft is still one of my favourite games :D

But at the end of WC III, there's this fun pics/movies with the characters going on while the credit list goes on at the bottom - and you get to see a marine and a hydralisk, but done in WC III-style :spit:
    I hope it will be more like the original, but with improved graphics, than this tale-like figures...

7. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    I loved the WC3 graphics! It'd be awesome to be on the Beta test. Sounds great!

8. I got into the WOW Stress Test Beta if thats what you are talking about. I was DLing it last night and hit the X. Need to do it over tonight :-/.