X-Ray specs have NOTHING on this!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mon Rominee, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

This guy used to watch Flash Gordon way back when ...

Neat stuff, Ron.
  2. I know this guy first hand...he is from my city and i did work for his father in law.

The guy is a grade A certified looney. Always thinking that people are out to get him. The government, FBI, Al Quada etc...
    When i was working on his house...(actually his father in laws house at the time) i dont think i day went by when i saw him takin away by the cops because of some mischief he was up too.
  3. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

Why no pictures of it in action? Hm.
  4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Is that the anit- bear suit I see in the background???

5. Sure looks like it. :p

He has several different looking prototypes of that dang thing laying around.
  6. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    I've seen this guy on the discovery channel too. He sure acts like a nutbag, but really smart innovators sometimes do. I think the jury is still out until we see something more.
  7. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio

any other gossip about this looney???? :D
  8. I think the jury's out until we see anything. All the info in the article is just quotes from the inventor. I built a teleporter once, but I've since dismantled it. Some French guy told me it is the greatest thing ever.

The article is just way too vague and I can't find any other information on this anywhere. Such as... if I can see through a wall with it, how does it know when to stop seeing through walls and to return a signal? He claims that it can see through all these metals, wood, ceramic... but what materials reflect what it is emitting? What is it emitting? I mean, I can shoot EM waves through a wall no problem. I'd be interested to read more on how it violates all the laws of physics.
  9. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    That's crazy! The article made it sound legit but let's not forget that there have been many well-publicized claims made that have been shown to be hoaxes or mistakes. Remember the "cold fusion" flub?

brad cook
  10. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    this is proprietary information :D ;)

i remember seeing those x-ray sunglasses in popular mechanics back in the early 80's, same technology, this guy is a fake, this technology has been around for years :D

11. Actually last i heard the suit was never tested with a bear? Technically it would probally withstand it though...considering he has takin bullets at point blank and gets people to drive trucks at high speeds into him while his wearing it.

As for the money spent on that suit i call bull, he has no money...his father in law does however :p
  12. Ever think it's the fallout from the "angel light" that is making him looney??? ;)

13. Aye...trying to look through his own head to see if anything is there :p
  14. "and then built it with no blueprints, drawings or schematics."

if this isnt a hoax and its all true, then that is pretty amazing...
  15. or scary, depending on how you look at it.
  16. Right? If it's in fact emitting that kind of energy, as in a Death ray of sorts, who is to say that thing isn't strong enough as in to cause compromises, unknowingly, to his neighbor's wellbeing?

Whacky to the point of potentially lethal.

high-band microwaves, and lasers in conjunction with other devices cannot be safe....on a pedestrian level I mean.
  17. "Crossing the streams would be bad."

Angel Light... That reminds me- I have a bad thread to start.