Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

X-Wire x905i Wireless for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by MarkW, Dec 14, 2000.

1. MarkW

MarkW

Oct 31, 2000
    Austin,Tx
    the best wireless ever made-if you need a wireless unit look no further..dont sacrifice your hard earned tone!
    550.00 + shipping

2. jondiener

jondiener Guy in the corner, looking at his phone on break. Supporting Member

Mark,

How old? What configuration? (I'm assuming instrument version - hence the "i" in 905i.)Reason for selling? Any other pertinent info? I may be interested.

3. MarkW

MarkW

Oct 31, 2000
    Austin,Tx
    yes its the instrument version..in great condition..not sure of the age of the actual unit however..i'm selling it as I just left the band I was playing with so i have no practical use for it and I need to cover some bills..email me if I can be of any other assistance..

4. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Where does one get one of these serviced, now that X-Wire is out of bidness?

5. They're not out of business. Yes, their website is no longer up, but someone on one of the usenet bass groups actually called them, and they are still in business and still providing support and repairs for the X905.

6. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Hmmmmmm. I tried to contact them for months, and I can find no dealers who carry their units. What's the danged deal down there?