1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

X2 Digital Wireless In Stock

Discussion in 'Rocket Music' started by RocketMusic, Mar 6, 2008.

1. RocketMusic

RocketMusic Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    We've got the popular X2 digital wireless systems in stock. The XDS95 is my personal choice, it's great when you use a pedal board. It saves you a cable run from your rack out to the pedal board.

The XDS-PLUS is the diversity version of the XDS95 (two antennas spatially separated, instead of the single antenna on the XDS95), also meant for pedal boards. If you have interference problems, this would be a nice upgrade.

I also stock the rackmount version, the XDR95, as well. And lastly, I stock the upgraded cables.

You can check out all the X2 gear that I carry here.

2. RocketMusic

RocketMusic Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    I just received the XDS-PLUS. It's pretty sweet. Unlike the XDS-95, this one has separate displays for the audio level and the transmitter battery level. This makes it really obvious when your battery is running low.