1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD X2 Wireless; Source Audio Manta, Hot Hand 3, Dual Expression; HardWire Delay

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by JanusZarate, Feb 10, 2016.

1. JanusZarate

JanusZarate Low End Avenger Gold Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2006
    San Francisco, CA, USA
    Price:
    $80-120
    I'm selling quite the array of pedals in an effort to revamp my band pedalboard! Here's what's for sale. All prices include shipping in the Continental U.S.:
    • X2 XDS95 Wireless Transmitter + Receiver: $100 (SOLD)
    • DigiTech HardWire DL-8 Stereo Delay/Looper: $80 (SOLD)
    • Source Audio Soundblox 2 Manta Bass Filter: $120 (SOLD)
    • Source Audio Hot Hand 3: $80 (SOLD)
    • Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal: $80 (SOLD)
    More detailed descriptions of each item below:

-------------------------

SOLD: X2 XDS95 Wireless Transmitter + Receiver - Although discontinued, the X2 Wireless units were legendary for their audio quality.
    This is a 24-bit digital wireless unit operating at 900 MHz (UHF). The transmitter runs on a 9V battery, and the receiver can run on either a 9V battery or your standard Boss-style/daisy-chain power supply. Both the transmitter and receiver are in great condition, fully functional, some minor wear from gig use. I upgraded the original transmitter cable to a custom Lava Cable brand locking cable with a right-angle 1/4" connector. The upgraded cable is a HUGE improvement over the original, offering superior connectivity.

SOLD: DigiTech HardWire DL-8 Stereo Delay/Looper - This is a fantastic multi-mode stereo delay pedal with tap tempo and a bonus looper mode.
    Excellent condition, minimal scratches and chips, looks great overall, and functions perfectly. Comes with the "Stomplock" knob cover, which keeps your knob settings from being bumped during gigs or while in transport. I do not have the original box or paperwork.

SOLD: Source Audio Soundblox 2 Manta Bass Filter - THE dubstep pedal. It's also a great multi-mode envelope filter and phaser/phase shifter. It features a variety of built-in synthy distortion types to pair with the various filters, several "back page" filter modes, two preset switches, and compatibility with the Hot Hand 3 and Dual Expression pedal accessories for additional control over any parameter (dubstep wobbles with your hand, wah sounds with your foot, volume swells, etc.). I am honestly going to regret selling this, and will definitely repurchase it later... it's THAT good! The pedal is in excellent condition with minimal wear, and comes with the original box, 9VDC adapter, and paperwork.

SOLD: Source Audio Hot Hand 3 - The logical choice for an accessory to pair with the Manta, especially for achieving those dubstep-style filter sweeps. This is also compatible with the entire Source Audio pedal line, allowing you to control various parameters with a wave of your hand. Comes with the transmitter ring, receiver, proprietary power supply (for charging the ring and/or powering the receiver), and an 1/8" TRRS cable (to connect to a Source Audio pedal). I do not have the original box or paperwork anymore. NOTE: you do NOT need to use the power supply to power the receiver IF you use it with a Source Audio pedal; they provide power to the receiver via the TRRS cable. You would only need to use the supply to power the receiver when using third-party pedals via the 1/4" expression output.

SOLD: Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal - The traditional alternative to the Hot Hand 3, featuring 1/8" TRRS and dual 1/4" TS jacks for controlling multiple pedals at once. It also has a range adjustment knob. Works great with Source Audio pedals and third-party pedals alike. I used this to achieve traditional wah sounds, volume swells, and phaser rate changes with the Manta. The pedal is in excellent condition (one minor chip in the paint) and comes with the original box, paperwork, 1/8" TRRS cable, and 1/4" TS cable (for connecting to third party pedals or the Soundblox Hub).

-------------------------

Check out the photos below!

Manta_01. Manta_00. Manta_02. Manta_03. Exp_00. Exp_01. Exp_02. HH3_00. HH3_01. HH3_02. X2_00. X2_01. X2_02. X2_03. X2_04. image. image. image. image. image.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
  2. JanusZarate

Feb 21, 2006
    San Francisco, CA, USA
    MEGA BUMP! I just added a bunch of shiny toys to the inventory, including an X2 wireless unit and Source Audio pedals! :D

3. JanusZarate

Feb 21, 2006
    San Francisco, CA, USA
    X2 SOLD! All other items still available.

4. JanusZarate

Feb 21, 2006
    San Francisco, CA, USA
    Manta and Dual Expression pedal are SOLD!

AugustusFlora likes this.
  5. JanusZarate

Feb 21, 2006
    San Francisco, CA, USA
    DL-8 Delay/Looper and Hot Hand 3 are still available.

6. JanusZarate

Feb 21, 2006
    San Francisco, CA, USA
    Hot Hand 3 is ON HOLD!

7. JanusZarate

Feb 21, 2006
    San Francisco, CA, USA
    HH3 is SOLD! The only item left is the DigiTech DL-8 Delay/Looper.

8. JanusZarate

Feb 21, 2006
    San Francisco, CA, USA
    DL-8 is on hold, local sale pending!

9. JanusZarate

Feb 21, 2006
    San Francisco, CA, USA
    All items SOLD!