1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

x2 xds95 wireless problem

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Noosh, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Noosh

Noosh

May 1, 2006
    North Carolina
    I got this wireless a few years ago but never used it because I quit the band I was in shortly after I got it. Now I'm in another band and about to start gigging so i pulled this thing back out and gave it a shot. I plugged everything up and walked around the room and as i get about 10 feet away my signal starts cutting in and out. The specs on this thing say it has a 150 foot range. I tried it on different channels, battery power, powered by an adapter, everything i could think of And no dice. I recall this unit being in high regards around the time I bought it but I'm really unimpressed. There's nothing around here that could've been interfering that I know of. I really would like a wireless but don't have the money for a more expensive one. If anyone has any insight to my issue, or could reccomend a wireless for around 100 bucks it would be awesome. Thanks!