Xavier G Info

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bob Clayton, Aug 13, 2003.

1. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    Just want to let you all know that he emailed me today and is fine. As many of you know he had surgery a couple of weeks ago and since then he has been recovering and is on vacation. Since he is in various locations he has a hard time getting an internet connection.

So he just wanted me to let you all know that he is fine and will be back on TB in late August.
  2. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    What ever happend to the Bass for kids project thing??

get well soon Xavier!
  3. NikkiG

NikkiG Guest

Jun 16, 2002
    Vancouver, BC
    Dad was having a problem getting decent quality (new) gear at a good price, so he was looking into that. I also know that he tried out a bass which he originally hoped would make up the package but he was not very happy with the quality of that bass. Other than that, I also know that he bought some equipment, including a bass amp, guitar amp, and a small drum kit, and donated those along with a bass that was donated by a Talkbass member (Mike Jewels), to a youth centre near here for the kids there to use. That's all I know. I'm sure he'll keep ypu posted when he gets back and starts working on that again.
  4. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Yeah, I have two amps that would be perfect for the project, and I told him this, but being as you live in canada and all, and shipping amps is really a pain in the arse, I couldn't really do it.

Maybe though....I don't intend on getting rid of these amps any other way(they are both smallish, but not too small, sound fine, in good condition)