SOLD Xaviere P-Bass - sell or trade for bass amp head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by braud357, Oct 24, 2017.

1. braud357

braud357

Jul 1, 2010
    Gonzales, LA
    Price:
    $170.00
    Strings:
    For sale or trade: Xaviere P-Bass in vintage ivory with maple fingerboard. This bass was recently purchased from Guitarfetish with the following mods in mind. I wanted it to look like a 57 Fender Precision Bass, so upon arrival the following mods were made: Fender gold anodized pickguard, Fender chrome pickup and bridge covers, CTS solid-shaft pots, Fender set-screw knobs, Switchcraft jack, and a Sprague "orange drop" capacitor. This bass plays and sounds great, but I have come to realize that I prefer Jazz basses ! These Xaviere basses are a great value for the money - specs are available from the Guitarfetish website. Sale price is $170.00 plus $15 shipping - continental US only. I would also be willing to trade for a similarly-priced bass amp head (I am in need of a back-up amp). Will ship with the original tort (magic word) pickguard and the original box. It also has a fresh set of Fender roundwound strings. I would love to find this bass a good home. There are no scratches or dents - "as-new" ! Message me with questions or trade offers - what do you have ?? Paypal preferred

Attached Files:

2. john allemond

john allemond Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2009
    You have pm