1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Xbox 360 (10GB) Used For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by tplyons, Mar 28, 2009.

1. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Here's the story:

My original Xbox 360 got the red ring of death and Microsoft sent me this one. The infrared receiver doesn't work and it's a big deal for me. It doesn't matter to 99% of the people I know, who either don't use a 360 for DVD's or uses a regular controller to watch movies. Frankly, between this, and the fact that I got a great deal on a new one, I opted to replace rather than deal with the non-functioning IR receiver.

If you're wondering, the IR receiver is ONLY for the 360 Multimedia Remote, does not affect game play.

Comes with everything, 10GB hard drive, power supply, video cable, one controller and a headset. Does not come with an ethernet cable.

I'll ship with Lego Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda games. Looking for $180 shipped.

2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    How about $170 shipped?

3. skiscem

skiscem Supporting Member

what about trades?

4. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I would be interested in trading for cash. :rolleyes:

I'm slowly liquidating bass gear right now, so I really don't need anything new.

5. skiscem

skiscem Supporting Member

I understand, thats a great price, and the IR issue is nothing, i never used the multimedia remote on mine and the normal remotes have all the same functions

6. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    Does the wireless controller still work? How much sans games?

7. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Wireless controller still works wonderfully. Same price without games. I'm just passing along the freebies that came with the new one.

8. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    Is this the Arcade? or Pro?

And I can't find any info on 10GB xbox.
    Is this the 20GB?

9. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Mark, the 360 Pro originally came with a mere 10 gig hard drive before being replaced with the 20 gig and now the 60. This is that original model.

10. pm'd