XC115 - 300 W Bass Cabinet 1x15 inch / Tweeter

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by TampaBlues, Jul 12, 2004.

1. TampaBlues

Oct 28, 2002
    Tampa, Florida
    I have a brand new Yorkville XC115 for sale, I have had it around one month, It still has the warranty tag attached to the grill and the original box. I bought it to put under my Peavey Bam 210 but it doesn't fit quite right so if you could use one, here you go. It goes for $399.00 new at Musician's Friend. I will let it go for $300.00 plus $30.00 for the shipping. Do a search, I really don't think you can get one in this condition for any cheaper than that !!

Compact and very efficient, the XC115 offers tons of bottom end without breaking your back or the bank. Careful attention to driver design as well as optimum enclosure parameters ensures that the XC115 will reproduce every note with equal projection. Piezo tweeter with L-pad control makes the XC115 the perfect single cabinet solution for full range bass guitar output. Use it alone or fit it under a XC210 or XC410 for extra thump.

Type Bass Cabinet
    Cabinet Program Power (Watts) 300
    Cabinet Impedance (Ohms) 8
    Speaker Configuration - LF (Size / Power) Single 15 inch
    Speaker Configuration - HF (Size / Power) Piezo Tweeter
    Frequency Response (Hz +/-3dB) 50 - 2500
    Dimensions (DWH, inches) 15 x 23 x 23
    Dimensions (DWH, cm) 39 x 58 x 58
    Weight (lbs / kg) 55 / 25