1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Xerograph dlx, Boss Es-8, Depth Charge, Roland Ap-7 Jet Phaser, Boss Tu3

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by shaggy45, Feb 25, 2019.

1. shaggy45

shaggy45 Supporting Member

Sep 27, 2009
    Georgia
    Price:
    50-475
    Lower 48 only please. Not really looking for trades as far as pedals. Might would be interested in a p bass or a t40 or g bass. Mainly looking for cash.

Xerograph deluxe - sold
    Has Velcro

Boss es-8 - $455
    Has Velcro. Has some marks here and there. Hard to photograph. Does not come with box, manual or power supply. I will include a bunch of George l cables with it to get you started. Although I can’t promise they will all work with out noise because they are used, I will include some new cable so you can make your own.

Depth charge - sold
    Has a few marks. looks like someone had velcro on it at some point. Awesome pedal

Roland ap-7 jet phaser - $365
    It’s old. Has marks. The badge is lifting a bit.

Boss tu-3 - $50
    Has Velcro. It’s a tank

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019 at 10:30 AM
  2. Musicman1901

Musicman1901 Supporting Member

Jun 1, 2012
    Rochester, NY
    Damn!!! First ad I’ve seen in awhile with some seriously awesome gear. Wish I had the cash to drop on that Xerograph right now.
    Don’t sleep on that depth charge guys, it’s one of the best fuzz pedals ever. If I didn’t already have one I’d be all over it.

blindrabbit and shaggy45 like this.
  3. DDXdesign

DDXdesign formerly 'jammadave' Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    I've never gotten to try a DC, but you'd have to settle for pedal trades for me to be able to pick it up, so GLWTS!

blindrabbit and shaggy45 like this.
  4. DAMNIT the Depth Charge...GAH! Lottery, don't fail me now.

Musicman1901 likes this.
  5. pm'd